Please remember the following:
- The Fairways Condominium Association does not sell or lease units. Information regarding selling or leasing a unit in The Fairways can be obtained from any major real estate company in the area, or on a website listing homes for sale in Oakmont, Pa.
- In accordance with the governing documents, The Fairways Condominium Association reviews all lease and sales agreements prior to their execution. All lease documents must include a clause binding tenants to our homeowners documents and regulations. The clause is available in the governing documents Section VIII Q.e
- "For Sale” or “For Rent/Lease” signs are not permitted anywhere within the association under any circumstances.
- The fee for a Fairways resale certificate is the responsibility of the seller, and an exterior inspection of each property is required by the Fairways Condominium Association prior to issuing the resale certificate. Log on to www.HomeWiseDocs.com and select the Sign-Up link to register. When you register be sure to first pick the type of user you are (such as homeowner) because the form changes to fit the user type. HomeWiseDocs.com provides an instruction page that you can access here. For further help, go to http://homewisedocs.custhelp.com/ and make your choice from email, on-line chat or telephone support. For helpful instructions, click here.
- The buyer of the unit will be responsible for an initiation fee. The fee is set at an amount equal to four months of the regular monthly assessment.
click here to download the Resale Certificate Request Form